Friday, July 4, 2008
Pool Time...
I am so thankful for holidays and the time I get off because of them. Danica came and spent Wednesday night with us so that her and Sam could have some play time. On Thursday after we were up and had breakfast it was off to the park. Both Sam and Danica brought their special doggie (stuffed) and off we went walking to the park. They had a lot of fun climbing, swinging and just running around. I forgot my camera so I was upset that I couldn't capture the moment of not constant bickering that they do. Sam was not a happy camper when it was time to head back home. I had to pretty much carry a screaming baby most of the way home, thankfully it is only a couple blocks. After a much needed nap by Sam we were off again but this time to the pool. Aunt Jackie met up with us there and we spent a glorious couple of hours splashing around in the pool. The girls had so much fun dumping cup fulls of water on us and sticking the cup on our feet - so silly!!! It was a really fun day spent playing and splashing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment