
One of the ways to stay cool in this horrible Texas heat is to go swimming. I try taking Sam to the pool a few times a week. She loves playing in the water. This past Saturday I finally found both arm floaties so I tried them out on her. It didn't take her too long to figure out how much fun she can have getting around the pool. She is like a fish in water. It is so much fun watching her grow and learn new things all the time. Melanie took her to the pool yesterday and got to see her swim across the pool (with the floats) for the first time and was a very proud big sister. So much so that she remembered to bring a camera today so we could get pics of Sam in the pool. Sunshine, Anthony and Danica came over to cool off as well. Danica is also growing so fast. She is so much fun to have over.
No comments:
Post a Comment