Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Last day of our vacation and home again...

After all the traveling we had been doing we really just needed a down kinda day. We spent the afternoon at Leslie's visiting and enjoying the wonderfully cool (75-80 degrees) weather. Not our 100 degree Texas heat. It was really great just lounging around and chatting. It was another wonderful day. Saturday was our day of flying home. Never again will I give a child a sucker (unless sugar free) on a plane again. To say the least Sam had a hard time being still. The plane was full and so she was on our laps. She finally fell asleep during the last hour of the flight (THANK GOODNESS!!!). We did finally make it home 2 hours later then we were suppose to but we did get there safely so thats what matters. We had a great time and I am so greatful to family and their generousity to have made this trip what it was and to them I say THANK YOU!!! We were suppose to have taken this trip last year but I ended up having surgery and had to reschedule. I am glad we did because this way Samantha was older and her cousins were able to enjoy her a lot more then they would have last year. I look forward to being able to go again. Love to all. We already miss everyone!!!

1 comment:

Trueman twins said...

LOVE the new blog!! Too cute. I also love the posts. It is so much for to see the pictures again and those we weren't a part of.
Miss you!