Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sam's 18 month's old

I took Sam to her 18 month appt on 4/30/08. She is such a big girl: 27.4 lbs and 34.5 ins tall. WOW. She is growing like a weed. She is speaking sentences and seems to be talking none stop. She has such a great personality and seems to enjoy making perople smile. She will walk by total strangers and just wave and say Hi. But rest assured she does not like to have strangers get to close. Thank goodness. She is just happy and enjoys talking to people. I do not have any current pics to post as my camera is not working. I hope to rectify that problem soon.

We are planning a camping trip for Memorial day weekend which I am so excited about. It will be just our family (including the newest member Laura). So it should be a lot of fun!!

Love to all!!

No comments: