Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I had a very nice Mother's Day. It started off by Sam, Richard and I going for a walk and playing at the park. There was a little chill in the air and windy but absolutely beautiful outside. So I decide that what I wanted to do today was be outside.


Sean and Laura came over and Sean made breakfast (french toast with pineapple compote). After breakfast Sean and Laura went to her Mom's for a while so while Sam was napping I napped. So nice. We then went to Brushy Creek Lake, met up with the Kuhn's (Laura'a parents) and just walked around the lake; tossing rocks into the lake, chatting with the ducks and just enjoying the wonderful weather. After the lake the kids took me to Olive Garden for dinner which of course was delicous.

All in all I had a really nice enjoyable day. I am so thankful for such thoughtful kids!

No comments: