Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sean and Laura Got MARRIED!!!!

Wow what a week we have had!!! Sean and Laura were married on 3/8/08 and it was absolutely beautiful. We had a few bumps but all in all it turned out WONDERFUL. I am so grateful to now have a really sweet DIL! I truly adore her and am thankful that she fell in love with my son. We had such a great time visiting with family that we have not seen in a while. G. Zilpha, Aunt Loralee and Uncle Paul came out from California, The Mahler's and G. Sandy from CT and the Trueman's from MA. This was the first time in 5 years that all the cousins on the Nowlin side had been together.
Danica, Alyssa and Sam were the flower girls. They were OH so cute in their dresses. Noah and Alex were the ring bearers and looked so handsome in the tuxes. They all did great when it came to walking down the isle except you guessed it Samantha. I did end up carrying Samantha down the isle when Sean walked me to my seat. Melanie was a bridesmaid and was truly Beautiful.









We had a great time visiting with family (on both sides) and friends during the reception. The food was truly delicious and the cake OH MY GOSH - BEAUTIFUL!!!
I will post better pics once Sean and Laura return from the honeymoon to Jaimaca and I am able to get some better photo's.

No comments: