Sean and Laura will be getting married in a couple weeks and I just pray that it turns out just right for them. I am really looking forward to seeing family and friends that I have not seen in a long time and that have not seen the Samantha. Weddings can be stressful but I think this will turn out just fine if we don't forget anything.
Samantha is growing and learning things so fast it seems. She learns new words everyday and it is so cute seeing the wheels turn in her head when she is figuring stuff out, She is a rea; joy to have in our family. She has such a incredible personality and keeps us entertained all the time.
Melanie is doing well. She is going to a new school now and hopefully will be able to excel and do better in school.
No comments:
Post a Comment