Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hanging Out

Well I have been home now for a little over two weeks recuperating from my surgery. I am doing really well although I probably tend to over do it sometimes (which my doctor scolded me for). But I am really enjoying this extra time that I get to be home with the kids. Sam especially changes all the time. Sam now has three teeth that are in and a fourth cutting in now. She really has been trying to show her independence when it come to her wanting something and can't have it by getting really upset and flinging herself around- not too bad yet but I am sure it can get worse. Anyhoo, not much else happening here but I thought ya'll would enjoy a couple clips of Sam. Hopefully they work. Love to all.





Sam trying to get Mel's bird off of her.



No comments: