Thursday, July 19, 2007

Surgery update

Well I had my hysterectomy on Monday and have come through fine. I am really exhausted and sore but I am doing good. It was really nice - my mom came and stayed here to help out for a few days and really enjoyed her company and am thankful for all she did. I am sad that I had to postpone my visit to go see family on the East coast but at least I have this extra time to be at home with my family.
I swear Sam is going to be walking any day it seems. She is growing up so fast that it is really hard to keep up. She has a great sense of humor and really fun to be around. She always has a smile for who ever comes in the room although there are those extra special smiles that only Sean & Melanie get from her. I love seeing her first thing in the morning and getting the first happy smile of the day. It is a great way to start my day.




Sam helping her brother sort clothes

No comments: