Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A little behind...

This last month has been a blurr.... It has rained non stop it seems like for weeks so we weren't really able to get out and about. But here is a little about what has happened this past month.


Sam now has her two bottom (middle) teeth. That was such a fun experience having a teething baby - ya right. But she is now back to her old self again - thank goodness. She is growing like a weed and as of a couple weeks ago she weighed in at 22lbs 6ozs (BIG girl). Sam continues to crawl everywhere and get into everything but I know that if she could just get her balance she would be walking. She pulls herself up on the furniture and can manuver herself around them pretty well. She loves loves big people food and does not like to eat baby food much anymore - I can sometimes get some in her but not too often so figuring out what to feed her has become a challenge but luckily she is really not a finiky eater and likes a lot of different things. Although I can feed her her dinner and then when I eat she is worse then the animals and is all over me trying to get my food.

Melanie just returned this past weekend from being away at EFY for a week. She had a absolute blast and didn't want it to end. She is spending her summer babysitting so she can have a little bit of spending money. Other than that she really just sleeps all the time - Oh the life of a teenager.








Me and the girls were suppose to go visit family in Connecticut next week but that is going to have to be postponed now because I will be having surgery on 7/16 and will be out of commission for a few weeks. But at least that gives me a little bit more time at home to spend with Richard and the girls. I know that they are just sooo excited for that - no not really. They love me but hate when I am home - I make them work. :-) Oh well.

No comments: