Sam started preschool on Thursday and was very excited to do so. She was originally in the 1-2 year old class because of when her birthday falls but I recieved an call halfway through the day asking if it would be alright to move her up to the 3 yr old class. I think I was saying "Yes" even before the director finished asking me the question. Pretty much all of her firends are in the 3 yr old class so I think she will be much happier there. The thing about that class though is they are suppose to be potty trained. She basically is. Although she get forgetful/lazy, whatever you want to call it. At home she does great (most of the time). So I am sending her in pullups and hope this will help her to get even better at it. 

1 comment:
Such big stuff. That is so much better being moved up with her friends. Hopefully it will help her to be more like them and get rid of the pull ups! Give her a big kiss from me!
Post a Comment