Sam had preschool today so while she was there I brought cookies and juice for her to celebrate with her classmates. After school Melanie and I took Sam to the Mall to get her her first Build a Bear. When we walked in the store she could hardly contain her excitement. It took her a little while but she finally picked out a Horse that she named Tanner. In one of his hooves he tell her "I love you".
After Build a Bear we headed over to the playland area in the the mall. I think she had a great day!

2 comments:
Yeah new pictures finally! But I can't read the writing. Can you change the color so my old eyes can see if without going cross eyed?!
Sam is too cute. Or shall I say 2 cute!
Miss ya!!!
THANK YOU! My eyes are very grateful!
Post a Comment