I know I am a bit behind in writing in my blog and to think that I was laid off from work on September 29th. I really do not know where the time goes. One would think (as I would have) that if you are at home you should have plenty of time for stuff like this. But this has been an eye opener. I feel like one of those men that come home from work and ask the wife "what have you been doing all day", I am pretty sure I am guilty of saying this to my husband. For that I apoligize. Even though you may not be employed outside the home that does not mean you have a lot of free time like I once believed.
Anyhoo - I was able to gain employment once again starting in November and I look forward to this new endevour in my life. This has really been a HUGE testimony builder for me. I know without a doubt that my Heavenly Father is watching out for me and knows what I need better than I do. I do not believe I could have made it through this last month without him. I am so grateful for his loving guidance in my life. I have really enjoyed being home and taking care of my family but I guess the bills don't get paid this way and I will get back to work but I do plan on enjoying the last bit of time off that I have since I won't have any to take soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment