Friday, October 26, 2007

I know I have been a slacker

I'm sorry that I have not updated the blog in over a month. I've just been crazy busy and then just plain lazy. But not a whole lot has happen over the last couple month's. But here is a quick overview.




Sam is walking everywhere and at times tries to run. She is jibbering constantly it seems. She does say quite a lot of different words and such but I have to say that my favorite is: "TOUCHDOWN" with her arms straight up in the air (Her daddy taught her this and is so proud).


Melanie is well what can I say she is Melanie. No seriously she is doing well. She got her first "OFFICIAL" job working as a cashier at our local grocery stor HEB. She is currently still in training and will begin actual work next week. She is REALLY excited to be doing this new venture in her life. She is also driving (yes a vehicle) and when she is not scaring the heck out of me she is doing really good. I am really proud of all she is complishing right now and know that she will continue to do well.

Sean is happily enjoying his new house and working on planning a wedding. I keep telling him and Laura that they really need to get going on this and they have started. This is going to be a stressful few month's but I know the payoff will be FABULOUS. Laura is a great girl and I am excited for her to be a permanant part of the family.

Well I will let ya'll enjoy pictures and update again really soon as this next week is Sam's first birthday and we are having her party tomorrow.

No comments: