![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Mustang State Park
We have lived in Texas 14 years and I have yet to see the Texas beaches so we decided since our state park passes expired the end of May to make a weekend of it. So we all piled into the truck including 2 dogs and headed off to Corpus Christi. Mind you I have never driven there so I have Laura & Sean feeding me directions. Well as it turned out I missed a turned and ended up taking a extra 20-30 minute detour. It was a least a nice detour with beautiful farm land all around us and me saying over & over again to Sean & Laura are you sure we are going the right way and being assured I was. LOL! Oh well luckily we were able to get back on the right road. We started celebrating Melanie's 18th bday at IHOP on Saturday morning and then it was off to the beach for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment