With just getting over the stomache flu I was very far behind in preparing goodies but I was able to get our treat plates done for friends thx to Melanie's help. We were able to get a little bit of our annual treats made and delivered on the way to the Respass pad. We spent the evening of Christmas Eve there w/ good food and company. Then off to head home to prepare for Santa's visit. Again much thanks goes to Melanie for ALL her help with this as I could not have gotten everything done without all her help.Christmas morning started earlier than I had anticipated since Sam went to bed late the night before I had expected her to sleep until at least 8:30 and of course nothing goes as planned when 2 year olds are involved and she was up at 7:30. She was very understanding though about having to wait until Sean and Laura arrived to open presents. Mel and Sam were able to have their stockings to keep themselves occupied.
Below are some pics from our festive day.


Christmas Evening...









2 comments:
Glad to see that you made it to Christmas! Sam is getting so big and the rest of the crew looks great! Wish we could have been together to share in the excitement!
one of these days your gonna have to show me how to personalize my blog with a better back drop I tried for hours and no luck...HELP ME!
Post a Comment