Monday, August 25, 2008

Owie's Hurt (add a little whine to this)

It seems that the last few days Sam has been falling, hitting her head or something a lot. One thing that I am so grateful for is that a "Kiss" makes it all better. I really do feel sorry for her that she has hurt herself but I think it is sooo dang cute when she comes up to me wanting me to kiss her owie's and that I am able to help make her feel better. I sometimes ask her - ok anymore owies and she will point to her elbow, then I ask again and she gives me another spot and this continues until we have kissed all the different owies on her body and have made them all better!

1 comment:

Trueman twins said...

If only life were that simple and problems could be solved so easily when we are old! She is so stinkin' cute! She must take after her Aunt Lisette. :-)